Monday, August 29, 2011

Hi there...

So I'm trying my hand once more at blogging... it's been a few years, so bear with me! I'm planning to blog about the exciting daily life I lead with my husband, families, and friends in Southern Maryland (and beyond!)..

My husband Justin and I were married last fall. He's a Hokie for life, I'm a Roanoke College grad slowly getting acclimated to his passion of sports. A lot of sports. We're talking about every season here -Hokie football, Washington Capitals hockey, Hokie basketball, Atlanta Braves baseball... It never ceases to amaze me.

We both work for NAVAIR (Go Navy!), he's a mechanical engineer, and I'm a contract specialist. I'm nearly finished with my Master's Degree at UMUC, he's got another 2 years...

We have plenty of plans for the next few years, which include selling our condo, buying a house, traveling, & having a family. If you told me three years ago where I'd be today, I'd laugh about it and not believe you. It's been an amazing journey, and I can't wait to see where it takes us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment